Request Your In-Home Consultation Today
Winner of the 2019 ENERGY STAR® Manufacturer of the Year Award
What is the Canada Greener Homes Grant?
The Canada Greener Homes Grant is offering grants of up to $5,000 to help Canadian homeowners make their homes more energy efficient. One way to qualify for this grant is by replacing your windows and doors with ENERGY-STAR® certified models.
How do I qualify for the Canada Greener Homes Grant?
In order to qualify for the Canada Greener Homes Grant, your home will need to be assessed for energy efficiency before and after the installation of new qualifying windows or doors.
- Step 1: Check that you meet eligibility requirements.
- Step 2: Register and book your pre- and post-retrofit evaluation. Centennial can assist you with this process, ask us for details.
- Step 3: Complete your energy efficient retrofits.
Who Can Participate in the Canada Greener Homes Grant?
- The property types that are eligible for the grant include (but are not limited to) single and semi-detached houses, row housing, and townhomes. Only one homeowner per home can register for the grant.
- Eligible homeowners will be required to:
- Provide proof of ownership with your property tax bill number.
- Demonstrate the property is your primary residence through documentation such as a driver's license, government issued ID, or utility bill.
- For full details, visit the Canada Greener Homes Grant eligibility requirements page.
Why choose Centennial?
- We’re proud to offer a wide selection of ENERGY STAR® Certified windows and doors. Our locally-manufactured windows and doors are built with Ontario’s climate in mind, meaning you don’t have to sacrifice beauty or style. We’re excited to have the opportunity to work with you to find the perfect windows or doors for your home, and take advantage of the Canada Greener Homes Grant.
- We’re accountable for every step of the process while replacing windows and doors for our customers. We take full responsibility to manufacture, install, and service your ENERGY STAR® Certified windows and doors and do not use subcontractors.
- Our No Fine Print Warranty is the most comprehensive in the industry. We cover both the products and the installation of your replacement windows and doors for as long as you own your home to ensure your peace of mind.